If it’s a powered conveyor that you need, then before submitting a design call us. Our experienced team will be able to analyse and ascertain the best solution to your materials handling problem.
Using the latest CAD technology our experienced design team will custom design a conveyor system to suit your requirements.
At TMH we also offer you the option of having our experts come to you and install the system for you.
We can provide a variety of powered conveyors depending on the application. These include:
Heavy Duty Belt under Roller Conveyor
- Ideal for transporting heavy loads either horizontally or with small elevation changes. Accumulation can be automatic and can be achieved pneumatically or electrically.
Chain Type Powered Conveyors
- Heavy duty chain conveyors are ideally suited for heavy goods and bulk items especially metal items or pallets.
Belt Type Powered Conveyors
- Flat Belt conveyors are available in many variations and for many different applications.
Special Material Type Powered Conveyors
- Available to suit a wide range of applications, especially in the food industry.
Gravity Type Powered Conveyors
- The gravity type powered conveyor offers a practical and economical solution to an otherwise impractical and uneconomical situation.
Overall you’ll require a powered conveyor if you are after heavy duty construction for long life.
· Steel or Polypropylene roller options are available
· Quiet Operation
· Bends, mitres, switches and gates can be integrated into your system
· Adjustable support stands available
· Painted, galvanized or powder coated frames available
· All units supplied with guards and/or covers where appropriate
· Stainless Steel frames and stands are also available.