Feeders and Filling
Autoflex Volumetric and Gravinmetric feeders are the ideal way for controlled metering of practically any dry material, from fine powders to flakes, granules to chips, and fibres to pellets in all the major industries.
Synchronised flexing of the hopper walls provides an even, continuous flow of many materials that will not feed through conventional feeders. Paddle type massagers provide two zone flexing – at the top of the hopper as the products enters, and at the base of the hopper to ensure that the product efficiently enters the screw. The feeder can be adjusted to suit the particular characteristics of the product being metered.
- Flexible Polyurethane hopper with massage paddles for sticky cohesive material
- Rigid wall feeders for free flowing materials
- Capable of throughputs up to 27500kg/hr.
- Accuracies as small as ±0.25% per hour
- Quick release helix and side panels for cleaning and maintenance
- Available in DIP and Atex hazardous area specifications
- Can be incorporated with our equipment to provide a turnkey system.